Daisies and Lace

Daisies and Lace
A Hobnobbin' Original size 4



Beautiful daisies on sky blue background make this dress so bright and cheery. The skirt is a full circle for lots of twirl. The underskirt is trimmed with 8 inch wide white tulle lace. This lace is soft not scratchy. Daisies trim the front of the waist for an added dainty look. In the back, there is a sash that ties into a big bow. This dress is fully lined in pale blue. Very soft and comfortable.

All seams are surged for a professional finish. Very easy on and off with the long back zipper.

All Hobnobbin' Originals are created with great care. This is a One of a Kind dress.

This dress is absolutely beautiful! Daisies and Lace make this an extra frilly, fancy dress. Great for a special occassion or for that perfect portrait.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's In A Name

HELP! ! ! I have been trying to decide on a name for my shop, my designs, etc. I searched my current name "Hobnobbin'Originals" and have come up with so rather inappropriate sites. So....I thought that I would just choose another name even though I really liked the one I had. I spent hours trying to come up with something "catchy" that would be a good name. Each time that I thought I found a new name, I would search that name to see what would come up. AHHHHH! To my surprise and disappointment, every name that I thought up was already in use. Often times it would also be associated with undesirable links. What is a person to do?!

So I guess until some great, unique idea comes along, I will remain Hobnobbin'Originals by JB Design Boutique. I just wonder how many other people have had this kind of experience. Surely I am not the only one. If you have any good suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

2 comments:

A Beaded Affair said...

How 'bout Sugar and Spice....or some play on that. That is what your outfits remind me of, Sugar and Spice and everything nice. You could do two shops and boys would be Snips and Snails.....g
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Sarah said...

Thank you for the nice comment about my work! You do great work, too!! :) On your name...I think JB Design Boutique sounds great. Would that work?

Sarah G.